Vacancy: Production Engineer
Job Title: Production Engineer
Responsible To: Operations manager
- Extensive technical knowledge in aspects of coachbuilding and manufacturing
- Understanding of automotive industry standards and compliance
- Conversant with modern manufacturing methods and systems based on lean manufacturing principles
- Broad knowledge of all aspects of operating an autonomous business unit with mixed volume demand
- Knowledge of engineering polymers
- Clear track record of achieving business and improvement goals
- Clear track record in building effective customer relationships and networks and developing new business
- Track record of project management within challenging time constraints with technically demanding customers
- Evidence of strong organisational and planning abilities
- Computer literate
- Strong evidence of commercial and business development acumen
- Capable of working flexible hours as required to meet business needs
This job description will be subject to review in the light of changing circumstances and may include other duties and responsibilities, as may be determined in consultation with the jobholder. It is not intended to be rigid and inflexible but should be regarded as providing guidelines within which the individual works.
A highly competitive salary and package, is available for the successful candidate.
If interested in the above, please contact via email – email@example.com or telephone 02894 469550 to request an application form. Date of closure for all completed applications will be Friday 15th October @ 5pm.