Job Opportunity – Quality Inspector
Nu-Track Ltd, based in Antrim, manufacture a range of wheelchair accessible vehicles, primarily for the health and education authorities across the UK and Ireland and are now looking for a competent, self-motivated and dynamic candidate to fill the following position.
Full-Time Position Available: Quality Inspector
- 5 years experience performing inspections or supervising inspections;
- Extensive knowledge of fabrication/coach building industry would be advantageous
- Experience of working within an ISO 9001 quality management environment;
- Team player with ability to work on own initiative with minimum supervision;
- Good command of the English language, both written and spoken;
- Must be observant and very good at paying attention to detail.
- Should have a logical, methodical approach to work and be accurate when taking measurements and recording figures.
- Good communication skills.
For more information see Job Specification below. For an application form please contact email@example.com or contact 02894469550. Closing Date Wednesday 11th July